The Platial Analysis Lab is currently accepting applications for funded graduate research from motivated students at the Masters and PhD levels. Potential research topics and requirements for students are listed below.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
• Human activity patterns and trajectory analysis
• Location privacy and security
• Location-based services & Mobile tracking
• Geographic knowledge representation
The lab will provide stipends to cover living expenses in Montreal, but students are expected to apply for additional funding. More information on the McGill graduate student program is available at:
• Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Geography, Computer Science, Information science, or related field.
• Preference will be given to students with programming experience.
• Experience with spatial statistics is an asset.
If any of these (or related) topics are of interest to you, please send your CV and Cover Letter (including a general research topic idea) to Grant McKenzie at email@example.com before Dec. 15, 2018
Know someone that might be interested? Share the Call